March 15-17, 2018 at the American School of Dubai, UAE
Early-bird registration fee is USD $525 until January 31st, USD $600 thereafter until the February 28th deadline. See more information about accommodation, transportation, presenters, general schedule, and the host school.
This three-day event on our beautiful campus will be an excellent opportunity to increase your PowerSchool knowledge, share resources, get questions answered, and network with counterparts at other schools. We will have a variety of excellent sessions at different levels from experts:
- Adam Larsen, a well-known contributor, customizer, and trainer in the PowerSchool world
- Greg Satterwhite, scheduling guru, who has more than 10 years of experience working with PowerSchool in international schools
- Jason Springel, PowerSchool Evangelist and author of the popular Insider screencasts
- Alicia Ohnstad, implementation and support specialist
- John Dunleavy, data specialist, longtime and well-known member of the PowerSchool community
- Romy Backus, founder of European PSUG and PowerSchool Specialist at the American School of Dubai
- Chris Walberg – intellimedia, Canada-based PowerSchool customization, support, and plugin specialist company
- Joy Vallosio – Marcia Brenner Associates, Wisconsin, PowerSchool support and customization company
- Kaelon Egan – AccelaSchool, vendor of powerful Ecollect plugin
Please note, however, that this conference is a regional event and intended to enhance rather than replace formal training at PowerSchool’s official PowerSchool University conference, which has a much broader scope of courses and offerings.